Are You Seeking Non-Invasive
Electronic Leak Detection
Services In California? EZ’s Electronic Leak Detection Experts are Available 24/7
Unusually high water bills, damp carpets, reduced water pressure, and mold formation could be signs of an undetected leak in your property. EZ’s electronic leak detection in California can pinpoint leaks in all kinds of plumbing systems including main water lines, sewer lines, pipelines underneath the concrete slab foundation, and swimming pool lines. Our electronic leak detection service can be carried out on any plumbing system that can be isolated and pressure-checked. The sophisticated equipment we use for electronic leak detection includes microphones, amplifiers, and filters to amplify the water pressure change at the location of the leak. Electronic Leak detection is also a standard leak detection method for detecting roof leaks. It can help trace the source of the leak without disturbing the roof assembly. Our leak detection experts are licensed, insured, and well-trained. They can detect a large variety of leaks using the electronic leak detection equipment.
EZ employs the latest standard leak detection methods to discover hidden slab leaks with minimal excavations. Our leak detection experts can use electromagnetic pipeline detectors, electronic amplification equipment, acoustic listening devices, gas tracer systems, high resolution video cameras, and other such state-of-the-art equipment for locating plumbing leaks. Call us now for our standard leak detection services in California and reduce your expenses on major repairs in the future.
Standard Leak Detection
Services in California That You Can Trust
Do you frequently hear the sound of water flowing through your pipes even when all the faucets are closed? Have you noticed a spike in your water bills for no apparent reason? If yes, there might be a leak in your plumbing system that requires immediate repair. EZ’s emergency leak detection services are available 24/7. Upon reaching your house or commercial space, our experts will immediately conduct a thorough visual inspection of the affected area to detect obvious leaks and gain a better idea of the region in which the hidden leak is most likely to be found. We also use moisture probes and sensors to identify those areas in which there is unexplained moisture. Once we have detected the exact location of the leak using the cutting-edge technology at our disposal, our in-house experts can fix the leak immediately with as little disturbance as possible. Call us anytime for emergency leak detection in California.
Tracer gas leak detection is a reliable method for accurately finding leaks in your water supply and other pipelines.. A mixture of 95% nitrogen and 5% hydrogen is sent into the pipeline. Since hydrogen can pass through the smallest of leaks and move to the surface, it is detected by a sensitive bell probe.
To detect leaks in hot water pipes that are concealed underneath the concrete slabs, floorboards, and behind the walls, we use the latest thermal imaging cameras, which helps detect subtle differences between the temperatures of adjoining regions, and facilitate leak identification.
This method helps detect leaks of all sizes. For video pipe inspections, our experts will attach a miniature high-resolution camera to a flexible cable. They will then study the live video footage to determine the origin of the water or sewage leak.
EZ uses sophisticated electronic leak detection equipment that can accurately record the pressure due to water flowing through the pipelines. Our experts are experienced in accurately deciphering various sound frequencies and in determining the exact leak size and location.
Our Standard Leak Detection Tests in California
Include a Variety of Tests
5. Hydrostatic Test: The hydrostatic test is a standard leak detection test that is used to detect leaks as well as determine the maximum pressure the pipeline can withstand. In this test, the pipe is filled from one end with a non-compressible liquid and the water pressure in the pipeline is monitored. A fall in the water pressure indicates the presence of a leak. Our experts often use the hydrostatic test in conjunction with video camera pipe inspection to detect the exact location of the leak in the least possible time.
6. Leak Correlation: Leak noise correlators are highly effective leak detection equipment that can be used to detect elusive leaks. In this method, two sensors are placed on either side of the suspected leak to record and transmit the sound produced by the water flow to the processing unit. The location of unusual sound profiles such as those produced by leaks can then be determined by measuring the time difference between the detection of the noise by each sensor.
7. Acoustic Listening: Our experts also use acoustic listening devices to listen to the sound produced by various kinds of leaks in the subsurface pipelines. Depending on the intensity of the sound, the exact location of the leak can be determined.
What are The Benefits of EZ’s Leak Detection Services in California?
Plumbing leaks can lighten your wallet at a rapid rate. They can lead to a significant wastage of water and a noticeable spike in your water bills. Leaks can also damage your flooring, walls, and ceiling and you could end up spending an exorbitant sum of money on repairs. Your carpets might also have to be replaced. If the leak is ignored for a long time, it could result in extensive water damage that requires costly repairs. EZ’s standard leak detection services in California can prevent unnecessary expenditures by locating hidden leaks instantly and effectively. Our services will also help you avoid major health hazards such as sewage contamination and mold infestation.
For the past few decades, we have been providing prompt electronic leak detection services. Our trenchless leak detection services are hassle-free and 100% accurate. We provide upfront pricing and our rates are quite affordable with no hidden charges. Call us today to check whether you are eligible for our special discount offer.
- Courteous experts who will gladly answer all your questions
- Affordable rates and transparent pricing
- Prompt response to emergency Calls
- Accurate leak detection round the clock
- In-house repair experts to fix plumbing leaks